I often come up with great money-saving ideas, and being the gracious person I am, I will share one idea I had with you. Instead of buying soda or other drinks in a bottle/can, people should have automatic drink mixing machines in their homes that reconstitute a variety of drinks from their powdered or syrup state.
Powered drinks such as Kool-Aid or lemonade are already available in stores, but soda syrups are not. For those unaware, sodas provided in restaurants are just water mixed with a high concentration of the actual sugary flavored material. The way fast food restaurants are able to store so much soda in a relatively small soda-dispening machine is because they are able to keep a small amount of the actual drink, and simply mix it with water as needed.
Besides convenience, it also saves money. Imagine a household kitchen device, able to quickly and easily mix drinks. All you would have to do is add the desired solute to the machine, fill the main tank, and press the "on" button. In the long run, you would save money because you can create a large amount of the drink from only a small amount of the concentration.
I think I may have re-invented the coffee machine. Just without coffee.

No comments:
Post a Comment