Although this is obviously a campaign run by Oreo, who, for many reasons I won't discuss right now, has an awful marketing strategy, the machine is a great idea. Usually when I see or hear something I should of thought of I think, "Oh, why didn't I think of that?" However, in this case no such thought crossed my mind, since I am confident that I would have thought of this within the near future. I would have posted about it, drawn a little picture with arrows labeling the parts, and praised the ingenuity of the invention, only to find out that someone had been actually building it in his garage. Then I would have felt kind of sad, dismayed that my idea wasn't as original as I thought, and moved on to different exciting contraptions. Instead of feeling jealous that I didn't think of this first, I genuinely found the video entertaining, despite it being downright fake. Maybe it's because I don't want to be like the guy in the video.
Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Automatic Oreo Slicing Machine
It's not a very popular opinion to have, but I honestly prefer the cookie part of the Oreo over the frosting center. Apparently the man in this recently popular video agrees:
Although this is obviously a campaign run by Oreo, who, for many reasons I won't discuss right now, has an awful marketing strategy, the machine is a great idea. Usually when I see or hear something I should of thought of I think, "Oh, why didn't I think of that?" However, in this case no such thought crossed my mind, since I am confident that I would have thought of this within the near future. I would have posted about it, drawn a little picture with arrows labeling the parts, and praised the ingenuity of the invention, only to find out that someone had been actually building it in his garage. Then I would have felt kind of sad, dismayed that my idea wasn't as original as I thought, and moved on to different exciting contraptions. Instead of feeling jealous that I didn't think of this first, I genuinely found the video entertaining, despite it being downright fake. Maybe it's because I don't want to be like the guy in the video.
Although this is obviously a campaign run by Oreo, who, for many reasons I won't discuss right now, has an awful marketing strategy, the machine is a great idea. Usually when I see or hear something I should of thought of I think, "Oh, why didn't I think of that?" However, in this case no such thought crossed my mind, since I am confident that I would have thought of this within the near future. I would have posted about it, drawn a little picture with arrows labeling the parts, and praised the ingenuity of the invention, only to find out that someone had been actually building it in his garage. Then I would have felt kind of sad, dismayed that my idea wasn't as original as I thought, and moved on to different exciting contraptions. Instead of feeling jealous that I didn't think of this first, I genuinely found the video entertaining, despite it being downright fake. Maybe it's because I don't want to be like the guy in the video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment