Monday, July 9, 2012

A Non-story Story

My teachers in elementary school have clearly explained to me that a story consists of 3 main parts:

• Characters
• Setting
• Plot

I have now taken it upon myself to write a story that includes none of these parts.  That leaves me without nouns or verbs, so I will only use adjectives, adverbs, conjunctions, and interjections.

"But," you might say, "that isn't possible!"  If this is considered poetry and this is considered art, I think I am artistically allowed to do anything.


Silently, creepily and dark.  Stop!
Continually, closely, unnoticeable.
Hidden, lovely, unknown.
Wait!
Fantastically, fanatically, franticly.
Calmly, sleepily, dark.



If you want, leave a comment of what you think the story is about.  Unless you just breezed over the words like I do when I read boring stuff, in which case just scroll down to the posts with pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment