Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A Trip To The Zoo

A while ago I was at my local zoo, in the aquarium section.  Unfortunately there was a school group crowding the area closest to the tanks.  Instead of pushing through the wild mass of screaming kids, I decided to wait for the group to move on by reading a sign describing aquatic life.  After reading the poorly-written sign a few times over, I tried to get a close look at the animals, despite the presence of the children.

The crowd was about five kids deep, and the viewing area was quite small, so some of the kids blocking the view were not actually taking advantage of their position, but trying to maneuver themselves through the crowd.  After observing their behavior for a few moments, I noticed that the kids weren't focusing their undivided attention toward the tank.

I was about to push my way through, but I realized there was no porpoise.

No comments:

Post a Comment