Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Self-Vacuuming Carpet

I was trying to think of ways to improve the traditional vacuum cleaner when I had a realization.  The problem isn't the vacuum - it's the carpet.  Instead of making a better vacuum, why not make a carpet that vacuums itself?

The carpet is attached to a conveyer belt, which covers the entire floor area of the room.  When the carpeting needs cleaning, a button activates the conveyer and turns on the vacuum, cleaning the carpet as it passes underneath.  In order to prevent the problem of furniture moving during this process, all chairs and tables will be outfitted with motors and wheels, causing them to travel at the same speed as the carpet.

I would name it the "magic carpet" and use all sorts of terrible Aladdin references in the advertising campaign.  "It's like a whole new world!"

No comments:

Post a Comment