Most social interactions can be thought of in terms of personality bubbles. The stress on a situation between people is like the containment of bubbles in a small area. Larger personalities are represented by larger bubbles, and the total amount of space for the bubbles resides changes based on other factors, but remains rigid. Because only a certain amount of bubble can fit within a certain volume, bubbles end up pressing against each other and causing a variety of different results.
I have provided a visual illustration of four different scenarios with people of different sized personalities.
I'm not going to spell out each different situation, but I think we can all recall a moment when each of these four scenarios have occurred.
(Looking back on it now, I think I have just created modern art. It is abstract, has an odd sort of balance, and has a deeper metaphorical significance. Museum curators - feel free to contact me with offers.)
No comments:
Post a Comment