Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Stylish Socks and Sandals

[Today is the anniversary of 9/11.  I felt like I wrote a really nice post about it last year, so I will link to it HERE and continue on with normal content.]

One day the fashion world will appreciate the combined comfort and convenience of socks and sandals.

But, instead of waiting and complaining, let's do something about it.  And by that, I mean write about it on this blog and imagine actually doing something about it.  But if you want to be ahead of the curve and make a ton of money in the emerging socks and sandals clothing design craze, send me 10% of your profits along with a hand-written thank you note.

The solution is simple: make socks and sandals that look good together.  I'm no fashoinista, but I'm sure it could be done.  The more I think about this idea, the more I like it.  Socks and sandals.  It will be a thing... maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment