[This isn't a complete list of what I think about milk, just three separate ideas I had that thematically work together.]
1. When going to a large grocery store to buy milk, I always feel like I'm looking into some other world when I see the storage area behind the racks. I feel like I should go secret-agent and crawl through to find some hostage and set them free. It's actually a cool system how the milk can easily be restocked without messing up the order (since they want to clear out the oldest milk first).
2. If I pour milk and it fills half the glass, I go and open up the new carton. As I fill the remainder of the glass, it's interesting how you can't tell which milk is which, since it is the same color and it all mixes together. Each milk particle is indifferent to which milk particle it is next to, since it's all milk anyways. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3. The wealth gap between types of milk has grown way out of control. The top 1% of milk is now so audacious that it advertises itself as being in the 1%. #OccupyTheDairyAisle

No comments:
Post a Comment