Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Thoughts While Riding an Up Escalator

Wait, wait, careful... ok go go go.  Phew, made it on.  Hopefully no one saw that clumsy entrance.  Good, no one around.  I want to rest my arm on the moving handrail, but just imagine all the people that have touched that thing.  I doubt it ever gets cleaned either.  I feel like these things were made to increase the walking speed on stairs... I really should climb the escalator stairs, it would be quicker.  Nah, too lazy.  Lazy people are why these were made in the first place.  If I were to walk up the steps, I wouldn't be able to appreciate all the engineering that went into its creation.  Yeah, that's it.  I wonder if the guy behind me is staring at my butt.  Better not check.  Ok maybe I will.  Casually turn your head, angle down slightly... Nope, just looking at his phone.  Almost there.  Ok three, two... jump!  Aaand get back to walking speed.  That was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment