Thursday, July 25, 2013

Soda Concentration Tester

Soda dispensers at restaurants work by mixing water with a highly concentrated solution of drink flavoring.  When the concentrated syrup starts to run out, the flavor is diluted.  I have gone to many restaurants to find a wide variance in the quality of certain drinks.  The most commonly affected drinks are Sprite and lemonade.  Sometimes they taste like a 50/50 blend of the drink and water, and you regret not getting something else instead.

The solution is a small device that measures the concentration of Sprite or lemonade from a small sample.  That way, you can get a small amount of the soda in your cup, use the device, and determine if you should get a different drink instead.

1 comment:

  1. That's actually a good idea. I've also run into this problem before (especially with sprite). Now, the question is where can I get one of these...

    ReplyDelete